Install Assetlibrary via composer
composer require thinktomorrow/assetlibrary
The provider will register itself so there's no need to add it manually.
Now let's publish the config.
php artisan vendor:publish --tag="assetlibrary-config"
And then run the migrations.
php artisan migrate
- Upload a file to the library without an attached model
- Localization support
- Define a type for an upload attached to a i.e. images/pdfs/banners
- Upload a file to a model
- Attach a file from the library to a model
- Attached a media file to multiple models
- Upload base64 encoded images
- Crop images
- And more...
This package is built around spaties medialibrary (spatie/laravel-medialibrary)